Self-Adhesive Lip N' Tape Flat Cellophane Bags
- These bags are often referred to as Lip N' Fold bags or Peel N' Seal bags. Indeed, just as bank ATM envelopes are closed, these self-sealing bags are closed by peeling off the indicated strip to reveal the flap's underlying adhesive lip. The flap is then folded over the opening, and voilà, your bag is now closed...No heat-sealing, ribbons or labels required to close the bag.
- High quality reclosable adhesive closure allows for the bags to be reused multiple times.
- Bags are made of crystal clear 1.2 milliinches(mil)-thick polypropylene
- Flat shape makes them ideal for packaging non bulky-products
- Recyclable and USDA and FDA approved for direct food contact
- Excellent barrier properties against oxygen, humidity, odors and ambient aromas, oil and grease. Furthermore, they are refrigerable and freezable.
- Archival safe
- Custom sizes and thicknesses available. We invite you to contact us with your desired dimensions.
- To learn more about this product, we invite you to visit our cellophane bags page.
Lip N' Tape bags have a flat structure. This flat structure is one of three available structures in our line of cellophane bags. The below pictures showcase all three types of cellophane bags so that you may consider the three alternatives.