Gusset Cellophane Bags
- As their name implies these bags have pleated side gussets and a rectangular flat bottom which allow them to stand up on shelves. Whether they are fully or partially filled, these bags will stand up no problem regardless of the density, volume or shape of your product. Actually their structure allows them to accommodate bulky products such as thick candles or bath bombs while avoiding any bulging of the bag. Furthermore these bags have an opening that opens wide, allowing for a particularly easy and clean scooping of granular and powdery products into the bag.
- Made of either 1.0 or 1.5 milliinches(mil)-thick crystal clear polypropylene. The thickness can be selected in the above dropdown. A 1.5 mil thickness is occasionally recommended for heavier product loads.
- Recyclable and USDA and FDA approved for direct food contact
- Excellent barrier properties against oxygen, humidity, odors and ambient aromas, oil and grease. Furthermore, they are refrigerable and freezable.
- Archival safe
- Custom sizes and thicknesses available. We invite you to contact us with your desired dimensions.
- To learn more about this product, we invite you to visit our cellophane bags page.
Flat bags owe their name to their flat structure. This flat structure is one of three available structures in our line of cellophane bags. The below pictures showcase all three types of cellophane bags so that you may consider the three alternatives.